Hurricane Spigot Jaws for the HTC100 Chuck
Spigot jaws are used holding small items like a box or lid. They are very useful for holding inside a candlestick. The outside jaws are serrated.Features:
- Spigot jaws are used in for internal holding within a straight wall; in compression mode, they can be used for holding small work.
- Jaw Dimensions in the CLOSED position: Compression Mode 3/8"; Expansion Mode 1 1/8"
- Jaw Dimensions in the OPEN position: Compression Mode 1 5/8"; Expansion Mode 2 5/8"
- Made of steel with black oxide coating
- Only compatible with the Hurricane HTC100
- This is an Open Box item. To learn more visit Open Box Info page.
Hurricane Turning Tools is a premium brand of tools and accessories meeting the needs of woodturners and woodworkers. Hurricane Tools include woodturning tools, wood lathe chucks and jaws, drill bits and Hurricane Abrasives. Hurricane products are made in the USA and throughout the world, balancing the need for both high performance and affordable products.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust042121