Open Box Policy
The Woodturning Store Will Occasionally Offer Items Marked As “Open Box”. These Are Items That May Be:
- In excellent condition with missing or damaged packaging
- Returned by a customer with minimal use
- Lightly used as a demo item in-store or in a class
We Categorize Our Open Box Items In Two Ways:
- Open Box A Stock – The item is in excellent condition, complete and repackaged into a new box or sealed bag
- Open Box B Stock – The item shows signs of minimal use but is complete, fully functional, cleaned and may be repackaged into a new box or sealed bag
Open Box items are complete and fully functional and usually have damaged or missing original packaging. We do not sell broken, damaged, heavily used, non-functional products or items with missing parts. Every Open Box item is inspected, cleaned, and repackaged into a new box or sealed bag (if required) before we list it on our website.
Our Open Box products will be stated as such at the time of purchase. Open Box items are shown with “A Stock” or “B Stock” in the title and can only be found in an Open Box category on the website. We do not put Open Box items in the same website categories as new items in order to avoid confusion.
Open Box Items are considered final sale and non-returnable. If there is a special circumstance and you feel the item was not as advertised, please contact us.
The main image on the Open Box item listing is a generic photo of the item.
If you have any additional questions about Open Box Items, please reach out to us at email@example.com