Step jaws are used in expansion mode for internal holding within a straight wall. Normally, these are used for holding small items like a box or lid. In compression mode, they can hold very small items as they close down to almost zero.Features:
- Step jaws are used in for internal holding within a straight wall. Normally, these are used holding small items like a box or lid.
- Jaw Dimensions in the CLOSED position: 1 1/4" and 2 1/2"
- Jaw Dimensions in the OPEN position: Compression Mode 2 1/2"; Expansion Mode 3 1/2" and 5"
- Made of steel with black oxide coating
- Only compatible with the Hurricane HTC125
Hurricane Turning Tools is a premium brand of tools and accessories meeting the needs of woodturners and woodworkers. Hurricane Tools include woodturning tools, wood lathe chucks and jaws, drill bits and Hurricane Abrasives. Hurricane products are made in the USA and throughout the world, balancing the need for both high performance and affordable products.091719
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews