Robust Comfort Tool Rest, 6" Wide, Standard Post
Robust Comfort Tool Rest 6" Wide, Standard Post
Robust Comfort Rests earned their name because your hand fits comfortably in the radius of the rest, whether you use an overhand or underhand grip. You can drop the handle of your tools at a angle greater than 45 degrees for shear scraping and skew cutting action. 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 inch widths are available in sizes to fit most 16-25" lathes.Features:
- Comfort Rest - 6" Wide - 1" Diameter - Standard Post
- Robust Tool Rest are made from solid steel. Each Tool rest is topped with a hardened steel bar which will not nick, dent and will stay smooth after years of use.
- Fits Robust Sweet 16, Independence, Liberty | Oneway 2036, 2016 | Nova DVR, 3000 | Delta 16 | General 16 |Stubby 750, 1000 | Woodfast 16 Lathes
- Tool Rest holder/banjo NOT included
- Robust Tool Rest Dimensions Chart
- Robust Tool Rest Selection Chart
Robust tool rests are the finest tool rests ever designed for woodturning. In our opinion, there is no better and more economical way to upgrade your lathe's performance than to purchase a set of Robust tool rests. Robust tool rests have a proprietary hardened steel rod as the tool rest surface that provides a smooth surface which will never ding, nick or need filing. Your tools will glide effortlessly across the rod whether it is a straight style, curved style or the unique "J" style. Robust tool rests are offered in dozens of variations to accommodate just about every lathe on the market as well as your own turning style.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust051021
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fits my Jet 1642 lathe perfectly. Ideal for detail work and getting into tight places with a spindle gouge.
This is a great tool rest . My lathe only came with a 12” rest and this rest let’s me get closer to the work. The hardened steel bar is a great feature.