Oneway Wolverine Grinding Jig. You can now grind your tools properly the first time. Uniform cutting edges and single facet bevels will give you safer, more predictable tools. Because you are grinding your tools less, both your wheels and tools will last longer.
Oneway has set the standard for sharpening jigs with the Wolverine system. Your woodturning shop is not complete without the Wolverine system as part of your grinder setup. The Vari-Grind is the industry standard Jig for properly shaping a fingernail or swept back grind on a gouge.Features:
- Oneway Model #2291
- System for sharpening woodturning tools with a standard bench style grinder
- Complete Kit includes 2 bases, V-arm and Platform. (V-Arm measures 27 1/2" long and Platform measures 3" x 5" x 1/4" thick)
- The Grinding Jig comes with two bases. By mounting one under each wheel, grinding operations can be rapidly performed on either side of your grinder without having to re-position bases
- Bases are equipped with cam-lock clamping that makes the removal and installation of all attachments possible in 10 seconds or less
- This Grinding Jig also comes equipped with an adjustable angle sturdy platform that has a 3 x 5 inch working area. This platform can be used on both the left and right hand sides of the grinder. An adjustable speed handle makes adjustments quick and easy and ensures that the handle is never in the way
Founded in 1991, Oneway manufactures some of the finest woodturning lathes and equipment available anywhere. Oneway is now into its third decade of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing of woodturning lathes and related equipment. Oneway Manufacturing has set a standard for quality and innovation that is at the top in the industry.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust062519