Oneway Wolverine Grinding Jig Bundle. You can now grind your tools properly the first time. Uniform cutting edges and single facet bevels will give you safer, more predictable tools.
Oneway has set the standard for sharpening jigs with the Wolverine system. Your woodturning shop is not complete without the Wolverine system as part of your grinder setup. The Vari-Grind is the industry standard Jig for properly shaping a fingernail or swept back grind on a gouge.Features:
- Oneway Model #2291, #2480
- System for sharpening woodturning tools with a standard bench style grinder and grinding jig for sharpening a Fingernail, Irish or Swept Back gring
- This bundle includes 2 bases, V-arm (27 1/2" long), Platform (measures 3" x 5" x 1/4" thick) and Vari-Grind Attachment for the Wolverine Jig
- The Grinding Jig comes with two bases. By mounting one under each wheel, grinding operations can be rapidly performed on either side of your grinder without having to re-position bases
- Bases are equipped with cam-lock clamping that makes the removal and installation of all attachments possible in 10 seconds or less
Founded in 1991, a family-owned company has consistently manufactured the finest woodturning lathes and equipment available anywhere. Oneway is now into its third decade of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing of woodturning lathes and related equipment.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust022020