Legacy Viceroy Pen Kit - Chrome / Gun Metal
Legacy Woodturning Viceroy Pen Kit in Chrome and Gun Metal Finish
Legacy Viceroy Pen Kits are one of our favorite pens. They are easy to make because they use a single tube, and yet are quite hefty and comfortable to use. Many say this pen is reminiscent of the Great Gatsby days. They are a fabulous pen for highlighting figured wood or decorative blanks. Makes a wonderful impression and an exquisite gift. These pens accept Parker style refills. These are compatible with other kits under a variety of brand names. Offered in a large variety of finishes.Features:
- Finish: Chrome and Gun Metal
- Type: Ballpoint Twist; Uses Parker Style Refill
- Tube Size: One 27/64" Tube; Requires 27/64" Drill Bit
- Blank Size: 5/8" x 5" (Not Included)
- This is a woodturning project; tools, drill bits, bushings, blanks are not included.
- Items you may need to complete this kit (sold separately):
- Legacy Bushings
- Legacy Pen Mill
- Legacy or Hurricane Pen Mandrel
- Legacy Pen Blank
- Hurricane CA Adhesives
- Hurricane Abrasives
- Need bushings for your pen project? Legacy Pen Bushings.
- Visit this page for Legacy Pen Kit Instructions and see our Pen Kit Gallery for more great Pen Kit ideas.
- Check out our growing selection wood and acrylic Legacy Pen Blanks.
- Save $$$ when you buy Pen Kit Multi-Packs, Shop Now!
- Want to try a new pen? Get going quickly with our Pen Kit Starter Packs !
- Upgrade your pen with Schmidt refill - Shop Now!
The Legacy Woodturning brand features a full line of pen turning and project kits for the woodturner. We offer hundreds of different styles of pen kits, pencil kits and project kits. You will also find a full line of pen blanks and turning blanks made from domestic and exotics woods, acrylic and more. Legacy also offers a line of pen and project tools and accessories. If you want to create your own Legacy ... do it with Legacy Woodturning products!
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust042121
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews