Legacy Woodturning Viceroy Pen Kit in Chrome and Black Chrome Finish
Legacy Viceroy Pen Kits are one of our favorite pens. They are easy to make because they use a single tube, and yet are quite hefty and comfortable to use. Many say this pen is reminiscent of the Great Gatsby days. They are a fabulous pen for highlighting figured wood or decorative blanks. Makes a wonderful impression and an exquisite gift. These pens accept Parker style refills. These are compatible with other kits under a variety of brand names. Offered in a large variety of finishes.Features:
- Finish: Chrome and Black Chrome
- Type: Ballpoint Twist; Uses Parker Style Refill
- Tube Size: One 27/64" Tube; Requires 27/64" Drill Bit
- Blank Size: 5/8" x 5" (Not Included)
- This is a woodturning project; tools, drill bits, bushings, blanks are not included.
- Items you may need to complete this kit (sold separately):
- Legacy Bushings
- Legacy Pen Mill
- Legacy or Hurricane Pen Mandrel
- Legacy Pen Blank
- Hurricane CA Adhesives
- Hurricane Abrasives
- Need bushings for your pen project? Legacy Pen Bushings.
- Visit this page for Legacy Pen Kit Instructions and see our Pen Kit Gallery for more great Pen Kit ideas.
- Check out our growing selection wood and acrylic Legacy Pen Blanks.
- Save $$$ when you buy Pen Kit Multi-Packs, Shop Now!
- Want to try a new pen? Get going quickly with our Pen Kit Starter Packs !
- Upgrade your pen with Schmidt refill - Shop Now!
The Legacy Woodturning brand features a full line of pen turning and project kits for the woodturner. We offer hundreds of different styles of pen kits, pencil kits and project kits. You will also find a full line of pen blanks and turning blanks made from domestic and exotics woods, acrylic and more. Legacy also offers a line of pen and project tools and accessories. If you want to create your own Legacy ... do it with Legacy Woodturning products!
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust022820
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
nice pens. lots of finishes I think more than any other company. they look the same as others sold under different names like gatsby. 5 stars