Hurricane, HTT-241SGW, M2 HSS, 1/2" Bowl Gouge (3/8" Flute) with Side Grind
Hurricane Turning Tools 1/2" Bowl Gouge (3/8" Flute) with Side Grind made from M2 High Speed Steel with beech handle
The Woodturning Store and Crown Tools UK, have partnered together to bring you the Hurricane M2 HSS Professional Series of Woodturning tools. Made from M2 high speed steel (rockwell 62/64) and fitted with ergonomically designed beech handles with heavy duty brass ferrules, these tools are beautifully effective, giving up to six times the edge life of carbon tools.Features:
- Bar Diameter: 1/2" | Flute Width: 3/8" with Swept Back Grind (Irish grind)
- Usable Flute Length: 8" | Handle Length: 14" | Overall Length: 24"
- M2 High Speed Steel (rockwell 62/64) with stained beech handles with brass accents; made in Sheffield, England in partnership with Crown Tools
- Used to turn the outside and inside of bowls and vessels
- Available separately or in sets
Hurricane Turning Tools is a premium brand of tools and accessories meeting the needs of woodturners and woodworkers. Hurricane Tools include woodturning tools, wood lathe chucks and jaws, drill bits and abrasives. Hurricane products are made in the USA and throughout the world, balancing the need for both high performance and affordability.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust032223