Powermatic PM1300TX-CK Dust Collector, 1.75HP 1PH 115/230V, 2-Micron Canister Kit
The PM1300TX Dust Collector features the exclusive TurboCone™ which improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bag. The canister filter offers superior filtering surface area over standard bags, and captures 98% of 2-micron particles. A digital timer can be set for up to 99 minutes, and an infrared sensor allows remote control operation. The all-metal duct improves rigidity and air flow. The clear collector bags are large capacity, which means less down-time changing them. Four swivel casters and conveniently located handles allow for easy mobility.More Info:
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Remote-controlled digital timer can be programmed for up to 99 minutes
- Canister filter offers over six times filtering surface area of standard bags
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
- Dual 4" dust ports for simultaneous collection from two machines
- 1-3/4HP motor offers plenty of power for effective air movement
- Collection bag uses a snap ring for rapid installation and removal
- 10 cubic feet capacity collection bag reduces number of bag changes.
- Four swivel casters for easy maneuverability
The Woodturning Store is proud to be an authorized Powermatic dealer. Powermatic is an iconic brand of woodworking machinery, getting its start in 1921 in McMinnville, Tennessee and today is a part of JPW Industries, a world leader in tools and machinery for hobbyists, schools and industry. We are a full line dealer for Powermatic, Jet Tools and Wiltons brands and can offer every single product in their lines. Contact us with any questions you may have. We are always happy to help you making the best selection for your needs.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust081520