Oneway Stronghold Chuck Kit With 1 1/4" x 8 TPI Insert
Oneway chucks have been designed by a machinist with engineering input from material, heat treating, and plating specialists in order to satisfy the woodturner's every need. Four jaws chucks allow clamping of square or round stock and self-centering jaws allow maximum ease of setup. Internal or external clamping on your piece is also possible. All Oneway chucks and their accessories are manufactured in Stratford, Canada.Features:
- Oneway Model #2137-0322
- 4 1/2" 4-Jaw Scroll Chuck for woodturning. Oneway chucks are known for their great quality and are used throughout the world.
- Features nickel plated body, hardened base jaws and manganese phosphate coated scroll
- Includes: #2 Top Jaws, Chuck Key, 1½" RH Jumbo Screw and 4mm Hex Key. INCLUDES Threaded Insert described above.
- Four jaws allow clamping of square or round stock; self-centering jaws allow maximum ease of setup
- This heavy duty chuck is designed for large lathes (16" swing or greater) to provide maximum gripping power
Founded in 1991, a family-owned company has consistently manufactured the finest woodturning lathes and equipment available anywhere. Oneway is now into its third decade of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing of woodturning lathes and related equipment.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust120719