Oneway 9” Easy Core Bowl Coring Knife Set, with Steel Cutter
Oneway 9” Easycore Knife Set. There are four knife sets available for a complete system (sold separately.) Coring doesn't have to be a scary, unnerving experience anymore. Even novice turners with a bit of instruction (instructional video is supplied with the system), can easily remove several bowls from one blank.
Coring will save you time, save your energy, save your tools, save your wood, and can save on a huge amount of clean-up. All these things ultimately save you money! Coring is a very time effective method to make a bowl. You are not only done faster, but it is also less physically demanding and gives you the ability to get several bowls out of one piece. Hollowing out a large bowl can take a large toll on your tools. Coring does require the cutter to be sharpened regularly, but the amount of sharpening required per bowl is drastically reduced.Features:
- Oneway Model #3199, 9” Easy Core Bowl Coring Knife Set, with Steel Cutter
- 9” Easycore Knife Set Only. Does not include Base System
- The Knife Sets determine what size bowl blanks can be cored
- The Knives are made from quality materials to ensure they hold up to the task at hand and they are constructed using 60,000 lb tensile carbon steel
- Cutters are replaceable and easily sharpened on a bench grinder platform. The cutters are made from HSS CPM M4
- Each Knife Set includes a knife, support, and high speed steel cutter
- The Oneway Easy-Core Coring System is comprised of two main parts: Knife Sets and Base Set (sold separately)
- Complete your system! Find the right Clamp Block for your lathe here: Oneway Clamp Blocks
- Choose the right Base for your lathe here: Oneway Easy Core Bases
Founded in 1991, a family-owned company has consistently manufactured the finest woodturning lathes and equipment available anywhere. Oneway is now into its third decade of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing of woodturning lathes and related equipment.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust051021