Oneway 10" Easy Core System
Oneway 10" Easy Core System without clamp block. The mini coring systems are different from it's larger counterparts in that there is only one knife available for the mini systems (included with the system). Different sized cores are obtained by moving the base.
Coring will save you time, save your energy, save your tools, save your wood, and can save on a huge amount of clean-up. All these things ultimately save you money! Coring is a very time effective method to make a bowl. You are not only done faster, but it is also less physically demanding and gives you the ability to get several bowls out of one piece. Hollowing out a large bowl can take a large toll on your tools. Coring does require the cutter to be sharpened regularly, but the amount of sharpening required per bowl is drastically reduced.Features:
- Oneway Model #3269
- For lathes with 10" swing (Oneway 1018 or similar)
- The Mini Easy Core Coring System is comprised of two main parts: The Base and The Knife (both are included in the package)
- There is only one knife available for each of the Mini systems. Each knife is a fixed size, and different sized cores are achieved by moving the base
- Cutters are replaceable and easily sharpened on a bench grinder platform. The cutters are made from HSS CPM M4
- Clamp Block is sold separately. A Clamp Block is needed with the Base Unit. To determine the size of the Clamp Block needed, measure the distance between the bedways. This GAP determines the Clamp Block required
Founded in 1991, a family-owned company has consistently manufactured the finest woodturning lathes and equipment available anywhere. Oneway is now into its third decade of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing of woodturning lathes and related equipment.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust120520