Legacy Woodturning Slimline Pen Kit in Chrome Finish
Legacy Slimline Pen Kits are our most popular kits. They are used by new pen turners but also seasoned veterans alike. The Slimline Pen Kit is easy to make, economical and will make a great gift. We recommend Slimline Pen Kits for turners who are just starting out because the techniques and skills learned to create them can be easily transferred to other turning projects. Slimline twist pen kits have locking refill mechanisms that accept Cross style refills. These are compatible with other Slimline Pen kits.Features:
- Finish: Chrome
- Type: Ballpoint Twist; Uses Cross Style Refill
- Tube Size: Two 7mm Tubes; Requires 7mm Drill Bit
- Blank Size: 5/8" x 5" (Not Included)
- This is a woodturning project; tools, drill bits, bushings, blanks are not included.
- Items you may need to complete this kit (sold separately):
- Legacy Bushings
- Legacy Pen Mill
- Legacy or Hurricane Pen Mandrel
- Legacy Pen Blank
- Hurricane CA Adhesives
- Hurricane Abrasives
- Need bushings for your pen project? Legacy Pen Bushings.
- Visit this page for Legacy Pen Kit Instructions and see our Pen Kit Gallery for more great Pen Kit ideas.
- Check out our growing selection wood and acrylic Legacy Pen Blanks.
- Save $$$ when you buy Pen Kit Multi-Packs, Shop Now!
- Want to try a new pen? Get going quickly with our Pen Kit Starter Packs !
- Upgrade your pen with Schmidt refill - Shop Now!
The Legacy Woodturning brand features a full line of pen turning and project kits for the woodturner. We offer hundreds of different styles of pen kits, pencil kits and project kits. You will also find a full line of pen blanks and turning blanks made from domestic and exotics woods, acrylic and more. Legacy also offers a line of pen and project tools and accessories. If you want to create your own Legacy ... do it with Legacy Woodturning products!120719
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have bought hundreds of Legacy pens and find them to be great quality and at a price that is lower than any other store I have found. The chrome is bright but slightly less "white" than the silver version.