This is the Legacy Woodturning Highly Figured Teak Wood Pen Blank, 3/4" x 3/4" x 5"
Teak (Tectona Grandis) is the most stable wood in the world. Both durable and beautiful, teak is used in the finest outdoor furniture, in high-end flooring, and in boat construction. Teak is similar in hardness to oak but carries far greater character and grain. Teak is impregnated with natural oils that protect the wood from time and the elements. This grand hardwood has been used for centuries in temples in Asia, and in modern times it has become a key material in the best yachts and on the decks of warships and submarines. The Woodturning Store only sells tropical woods from sustainable sources that are FSC® certified. We offer pen and project blanks, as well as other larger sizes. We are constantly expanding our wood product offerings, but some species and sizes are available in limited quantities so we suggest that you purchase them when they are available. The photos shown are representative of the wood you will receive and are not of the actual piece, unless otherwise noted.Features:
- Wood Type: Teak - Hand Selected Highly Figured
- Botanical Name: Tectona Grandis
- Size: 3/4" x 3/4" x 5" Long
- Quantity: This listing is for a single pen blank
- Used for Pen Kits, Project Kits and dozens of other applications. PLEASE NOTE: One end of the pen blanks are painted a unique color for easy wood identification. (Not shown in Photo)
- Visit this page for Legacy Wood Pen Blanks Color Chart and see our Pen Blank Gallery.
- Save $$$ when you buy Multi-Packs - Shop Now!
The Legacy Woodturning brand features a full line of pen turning and project kits for the woodturner. We offer hundreds of different styles of pen kits, pencil kits and project kits. You will also find a full line of pen blanks and turning blanks made from domestic and exotics woods, acrylic and more. Legacy also offers a line of pen and project tools and accessories. If you want to create your own Legacy ... do it with Legacy Woodturning products!
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust053020