Legacy Woodturning Gear Click Pen Kit in Gun Metal Finish
Legacy Gear Click Pen Kits are precision crafted with a technical, modern and industrial design. Perfect for an engineer or technical individual.Features:
- Finish: Gun Metal
- Type: Ballpoint Click; Uses Parker Style Refill
- Tube Size: One 3/8" Tube; Requires 3/8" Drill Bit
- Blank Size: 3/4" x 5" (Not Included)
- This is a woodturning project; tools, drill bits, bushings, blanks are not included.
- Items you may need to complete this kit (sold separately):
- Legacy Bushings
- Legacy Pen Mill
- Legacy or Hurricane Pen Mandrel
- Legacy Pen Blank
- Hurricane CA Adhesives
- Hurricane Abrasives
- Need bushings for your pen project? Legacy Pen Bushings.
- Visit this page for Legacy Pen Kit Instructions and see our Pen Kit Gallery for more great Pen Kit ideas.
- Check out our growing selection wood and acrylic Legacy Pen Blanks.
- Save $$$ when you buy Pen Kit Multi-Packs, Shop Now!
- Want to try a new pen? Get going quickly with our Pen Kit Starter Packs !
- Upgrade your pen with Schmidt refill - Shop Now!
The Legacy Woodturning brand features a full line of pen turning and project kits for the woodturner. We offer hundreds of different styles of pen kits, pencil kits and project kits. You will also find a full line of pen blanks and turning blanks made from domestic and exotics woods, acrylic and more. Legacy also offers a line of pen and project tools and accessories. If you want to create your own Legacy ... do it with Legacy Woodturning products!
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust053120
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really nice pen, you have to read the instructions carefully if this is the first time assmbling a click pen. They can be tricky and if you get it wrong, there is no going back, the instructions I found on the site were great. you should use them. I have bought these in all finishes