This is the Legacy Woodturning Cocobolo Wood Pen Blank, with multi-toned figure, 3/4" x 3/4" x 5"
Cocobolo Rosewood (Dalbergia Retusa) is one of the finest and most beautifully figured woods in the world. True Rosewoods in the dalbergia family have colors as widely diverse as a rainbow. An incredibly figured wood, cocobolo is very hard with brilliant colors and amazing black stripes. Oranges, reds, browns and blacks all swirled uniquely together are a trademark of this fantastic wood. The best cocobolo comes from Nicaragua as wood from this source is harder and more colorful than cocobolo from other regions. FSC® certified. The Woodturning Store only sells tropical woods from sustainable sources that are FSC® certified. We offer pen and project blanks, as well as other larger sizes. We are constantly expanding our wood product offerings, but some species and sizes are available in limited quantities so we suggest that you purchase them when they are available. The photos shown are representative of the wood you will receive and are not of the actual piece.Features:
- Wood Type: Cocobolo Rosewood - Multi-Toned
- Botanical Name: Dalbergia Retusa
- Size: 3/4" x 3/4" x 5" Long
- Quantity: This listing is for a single pen blank
- Used for Pen Kits, Project Kits and dozens of other applications. PLEASE NOTE: One end of the pen blanks are painted a unique color for easy wood identification. (Not shown in Photo)
- Visit this page for Legacy Wood Pen Blanks Color Chart and see our Pen Blank Gallery.
- Save $$$ when you buy Multi-Packs - Shop Now!
The Legacy Woodturning brand features a full line of pen turning and project kits for the woodturner. We offer hundreds of different styles of pen kits, pencil kits and project kits. You will also find a full line of pen blanks and turning blanks made from domestic and exotics woods, acrylic and more. Legacy also offers a line of pen and project tools and accessories. If you want to create your own Legacy ... do it with Legacy Woodturning products!
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust121419