Hurricane Turning Tools Two Piece Skew Chisel Set made from cryogenically treated M2 High Speed Steel with ash handle
The Woodturning Store and Crown Tools UK, have partnered together to bring you the Hurricane M2 Cryo Professional Series of Woodturning tools. Hurricane M2 Cryo tools are made from Sheffield M2 High Speed Steel which have been cryogenically treated to improve wear resistance by 3X while still maintaining the superior sharpness properties of M2 steel.Features:
- Includes: 1" and 3/4" Skew Chisels
- HTT-270AKW, HTT-271KW
- Cryogenically treated M2 High Speed Steel with ash handle, painted black with silver accents; made in Sheffield, England in partnership with Crown Tools
- Used in spindle turning only and can create coves, fine finishes, edges, pommels and many other uses
- Available separately or in sets
- 1" Skew Chisel Width: 1" | Thickness: 1/4" | Usable Tool Length: 6.5"
- 3/4" Skew Chisel Width: 3/4" | Thickness: 1/4" | Usable Tool Length: 6.5"
- Handle Length: 10" | Overall Length: 16.5"
Hurricane Turning Tools is a premium brand of tools and accessories meeting the needs of woodturners and woodworkers. Hurricane Tools include woodturning tools, wood lathe chucks and jaws, drill bits and Hurricane Abrasives. Hurricane products are made in the USA and throughout the world, balancing the need for both high performance and affordable products.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust022120