Hurricane Turning Tools 5/8" Bowl Gouge (1/2" Flute) with Side Grind made from cryogenically treated M42 High Speed Steel with ash handle
The Woodturning Store and Crown Tools UK, have partnered together to bring you the Hurricane M42 Cryo Professional Series of Woodturning tools. Our Hurricane M42 Cryo Pro Tools are made from cryogenically treated M42 High Speed Steel that holds an edge 3x longer than M2 HSS.Features:
- Bar Diameter: 5/8" | Flute Width: 1/2" with Swept Back Grind (Irish grind)
- Usable Flute Length: 8" | Handle Length: 14" | Overall Length: 24"
- Cryogenically treated M42 Powdered Metal High Speed Steel; Holds an edge 3X Longer than M2 HSS; made in Sheffield, England in partnership with Crown Tools
- Used to turn the outside and inside of bowls and vessels
- Available separately or in sets
Hurricane Turning Tools is a premium brand of tools and accessories meeting the needs of woodturners and woodworkers. Hurricane Tools include woodturning tools, wood lathe chucks and jaws, drill bits and Hurricane Abrasives. Hurricane products are made in the USA and throughout the world, balancing the need for both high performance and affordable products.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust040220