Hurricane HTC100 4" Woodturning 4 Jaw Chuck Kit, w/ Dovetail Jaws. NO INSERT
We would like to introduce you to the Hurricane HTC100 100mm 4 Jaw Self Centering Woodturning Chuck. This is an outstanding quality chuck that compares to some of the "famous names" on the market. It provides a superb grip on your woodturning projects such as bowls and platters. Many optional jaw sets are available (sold separately) for various woodturning applications. This is a 4" chuck which compares in size to the Oneway Talon, Novatech, etc chucks. It is a great size for Full-Size / Midi and Mini Lathes. Please note that this chuck is the smaller in size of the two Hurricane chucks. It is perfect if you only want one chuck and you switch between a mini lathe and a full size lathe . If you are looking for a massive chuck for medium to super large bowls, check out the HTC125 5" Chuck in our amazon store. Available in several spindle threads to suit almost all lathesFeatures:
- 4" Scroll Chuck for woodturning. Hurricane chucks are known for their great quality and practical affordability
- This 4" (100MM) chuck is made from steel with a chrome plated body. Includes Standard Dovetail Jaws, Screw, 6" Long Chuck Key, Allen Key, Threaded insert NOT included.
- Includes Standard Dovetail Jaws, Screw, 6" Long Chuck Key, Allen Key for removing the chuck jaws and your choice of one threaded insert.
- The backplate is indexed in 24 positions.
- A great chuck for Full Size / Midi and Mini Lathes.
- Visit this page for Chuck Instruction Sheet .
- Looking for the right Chuck Jaws? Find them here!
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust070420