Record Power CGV386-6-US, CamVac 90L 3000w Vacuum w 4" Inlet - With Hose
The CGV386 has an impressive capacity of 90 liters. In addition to wood dust and chippings, it can tackle workshop debris, nails, and many other types of waste with ease and features the CamVac triple filtration system for effective treatment of fine particles. The cyclonic neutral vane theory technology draws the waste into the drum with great force and directs it around the outside edge, keeping the filters cleaner and allowing the waste to fall to the bottom of the drum.
The CamVac range of dust extractors features a wide selection of collection capacities from 36 liters to 200 liters (10 to 53 US Gallons) to cater for everything from the small home workshop to larger industrial and trade settings.Features:
- CamVac machines are probably the quietest High-Pressure-Low-Volume (HPLV) dust extractors available. The acoustic outlet effectively reduces noise during operation, with tests showing sound levels as low as 74 dB on a single motor model.
- When the optional 2 1/2” hose is fitted to the acoustic outlet, this can be reduced to around 68 dB, making them the ideal option if neighborhood noise is a concern.
- When using the optional hose in the acoustic outlet, noise can be reduced even further by directing the open end of the hose outside the workshop, for example through a window.
- The drum filter and motor filters give three-stage filtration for fine dust, using two washable cloth filters and a paper filter system. The extractors filter to as low as 0.5 microns, providing protection against very fine dust.
- All CamVac models feature a unique cyclonic inlet system, which draws the waste around the sides of drum and away from the filters and motors, increasing their lifespan.
- This makes CamVac extractors suitable for collecting coarser items such as wood chippings as well as fine dust, maximizing their versatility and usefulness in the workshop.
- Filtration: 0.5 microns
- Air Flow: 162 litres per second (342 CFM)
- Capacity: 90 liters (24 US Gallons)
- Motor: 3000 W (4 HP)
- Inlet Diameter: 4"
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lbs)
- Size: W 478 x D 520 x H 573 mm (W 18¾” x D 20½” x H 22½”)
- Voltage: 220 V
- Check out the PRODUCT VIDEOS tab above to watch videos related to this product
Record Power has a long and impressive history in the world of woodturning. They offer an unrivaled range of high quality machinery and accessories to cater to all levels of woodturner from the keen novice to demanding professional. Established in Sheffield, the heart of the UK's steel industry, and stretching back over 100 years, Record Power enjoys an enviable reputation for creating high quality tools through many years of experience and unparalleled knowledge in manufacturing and design.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust102621
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been making sawdust for 35 years and I have never used a dust collector like this. The power is unbelievable, the noise level is quite low for its size and power. I put a remote power switch and that made the perfect setup