Record Power 103610, 1/8" Parting Tool (12" Handle)
Record Power 1/8" Parting Tool made from High Speed Steel with Solid Beech Handle
Behind all Record Power turning tools is over 100 years experience in the manufacture of fine edged tools for woodworkers and woodturners.Features:
- Tool Width: xx" | Thickness: 1/8"
- Tool Length: x" | Handle Length: 12" | Overall Length: x"
- The blades are made of high speed steel to keep their cutting edge longer and the handles are made of close grained, stable and heavy beech
- Mainly used for parting the finished workpiece from the waste wood. With the correct technique they can also be used for creating beads and patterns - a truly useful and essential tool
- Made by Record Power in the UK
- Check out the PRODUCT VIDEOS tab above to watch videos related to this product
Record Power has a long and impressive history in the world of woodturning. They offer an unrivaled range of high quality machinery and accessories to cater to all levels of woodturner from the keen novice to demanding professional. Established in Sheffield, the heart of the UK's steel industry, and stretching back over 100 years, Record Power enjoys an enviable reputation for creating high quality tools through many years of experience and unparalleled knowledge in manufacturing and design.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust102320