We have put together the perfect bundle combining Mirka Abralon and Hurricane Micro Silicon Carbide discs, which is what you need to create a super fine finish on your project.
Abralon is a unique, multifunctional sanding material developed for tackling both smooth and profiled surfaces. Its patented, flexible construction allows it to create a smooth sanding pattern on angled surfaces and edges while minimizing the risk of pressure marks. The flexible weave also allows water and air to pass freely, making it suitable for both dry and wet sanding, by machine or by hand.Features:
- The perfect bundle to create a super fine polish on your project. Includes Mirka Abralon Mesh sanding discs to 4000 grit and Hurricane Micro SC Silicon Carbide to 10000 Grit.
- 10 pieces of 3" Mirka Abralon Discs. 2 Each of: 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000 Grit
- 30 Pieces of Hurricane Micro Silicon Carbide Discs. 10 Each of: 5000, 7000 and 10000 Grit
- Includes Hurricane 3" Soft Interface pad and 3" Hurricane Backer pad with 6mm shaft.
- Perfect for polishing Pen Kits, acrylic, CA and coating finishes. Use with or without polishing cream depending on the application.
This bundle includes two great names in abrasive products, Mirka and Hurricane. Mirka is a world-renowned manufacturer of abrasive products. They have a full product line suitable for the hobbyist to professional, and have pioneered many revolutionary, patented products. Hurricane is known for specializing in high quality products suited for the woodturning and woodworking markets.
⚠ WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/wood-dust053020