Hurricane Turning Tools 1" (x 3/8") Heavy Duty Bowl Finishing Scraper made from cryogenically treated M2 High Speed Steel with ash handle
The Woodturning Store and Crown Tools UK, have partnered together to bring you the Hurricane M2 Cryo Professional Series of Woodturning tools. Hurricane M2 Cryo tools are made from Sheffield M2 High Speed Steel which have been cryogenically treated to improve wear resistance by 3X while still maintaining the superior sharpness properties of M2 steel. We feel this gives the perfect combination of professional performance vs. affordability. We partnered with Crown tools because of their world class manufacturing process and high quality standards. Hurricane Turning Tools are making woodturning affordable for everyone.Features:
- Tool Width: 1" | Thickness: 3/8"
- Usable Flute Length: 6.5" | Handle Length: 14" | Overall Length: 20.5"
- Cryogenically treated M2 High Speed Steel with ash handle, painted black with silver accents; made in Sheffield, England in partnership with Crown Tools
- Used to cut wood at a blunt angle. Scrapers will not produce a finish that is as good as a gouge, but are useful in many situations where cutting with a gouge would be difficult or a fine finish is not required
- Available separately or in sets
Hurricane Turning Tools is a premium brand of tools and accessories meeting the needs of woodturners and woodworkers. Hurricane Tools include woodturning tools, wood lathe chucks and jaws, drill bits and Hurricane Abrasives. Hurricane products are made in the USA and throughout the world, balancing the need for both high performance and affordable products.